About


Welcome, hi, good day, hello, what's up?! I'm the Sketchwhale!
I make games, talk about them, draw comics and post sketches.

onsdag den 2. maj 2012

raaaarrrrrgh!



These are sort of like frustration sketches. I don't especially like how Doubutsu looks so far. It's understandable and I'm planning to finish it. But I'd really like for it to sound, feel and look good enough to satisfy my expectations at some point. Otherwise, drawing it just doesn't serve much of a purpose.

The top drawing is inspired by shops in Zelda games. I know they're slow and filled with unskippable monologues. But I love how tangible the items are. Shops in most games are just menus.

The second drawing is perhaps the real frustration drawing. It's my frustration with my art, with my annoyances, with my inability to draw anger and with the pointlessness of being angry at all.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar